Friday, December 11, 2009

Bladder Prolapse More Condition_symptoms Is It Safe To Get Pregnant If You Have A Mild Cystocele / Bladder Prolapse?

Is it safe to get pregnant if you have a mild Cystocele / bladder prolapse? - bladder prolapse more condition_symptoms

I had a slight cystocele for 3 years I have tried to control pelvic floor exercises and weight, but I still have a baby and the problem is not resolved enough ....

The doctor said it should be enough, but could do a Caesarean section, this time not more emphasis on the muscles. Has anyone else had this problem or another child with a? I have a website that caesareans not really the problem says that ......

Any response is appreciated!

2 comments:

bellitar... said...

Hello, I have some research so that you never heard of him, but always wanted to know how to help cos how frustrating it can ask questions here, and nobody helps Heres a link that you ihaent I expect much help if enough information , lots and lots of BABY DUST TO YOU!

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/BHCV2 ...

Valerie said...

ask your doctor

Post a Comment