Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why Is Ur Cervix Hard Before Af Overdue And Hating It! In So Much Pain What Should I Do?

Overdue and hating it! in so much pain what should i do? - why is ur cervix hard before af

In 40 weeks pregnant my due date was yesterday, I did not sleep last night and cried prettty much sleep due to cramps, which can hardly walk and my back hurts. I was furious last night was an increase of beat me very, very hard to turn when he struck his head with a vengeance in the neck, if shes hurt head low. I must be closer to her, but the habit, wow haveing to come? led me on Wednesday if they do not come, but I'm so bad that all the press, and turning his head that all the pain away. I can not ask me to be induced NOW? What do u think? ur would say, if people back i dont asnwer I've heard, thank you very much?

No comments:

Post a Comment